Sunday, November 9, 2008

Our family...






I would like to talk a little about our family. My husband Jared and I have been married for 10 years. We live in Tooele,Utah. We have a 9 year old son named Thomas Jay and a 2 month old daughter named Maya Emery. We also have a small dog named Cali. Although, if anyone would be interested in said dog, give me a call. :)
Currently, I am staying at home with Maya full time. Jared works for an internet distributor called Wireless Beehive as an installation tech. He is also finishing his last semester at an online animation program called Animation Mentor. He has enjoyed the program very much so far. He is nervous and excited about the opportunities this school will hopefully prepare him for in the near future.
Thomas is in the third grade at a brand new elementary school called Settlement Canyon. It has been so nice for him to be able to ride his bike to school everyday. This is the first year he has had a male teacher and it is working out well. He is getting good grades and making a lot of friends this year. If he learns to keep his mouth shut is class, everything will be perfect!
Maya is getting bigger everyday! She is now 12 pounds and 22.5 inches long. Unfortunately, I know this because she had her first set of shots the other day. She took it like a champ, me not so much! I can not say enough about what a blessing our children are to our lives! We love them very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment